- On video pages: On the Video tab, click the "Upload Video" button. Supported formats are .mkv and mp4. The recommended resolution is 1280x720 (HD).
- On embed pages: On the Embed Code tab, paste the HTML code in the text box. Click the Preview tab to preview it.
Page title and Text above buttons
The page title is used to show the group a question or topic for discussion. Use the Text above buttons to add some short clarifications or instructions to the group.
Add navigation buttons to link between pages so the group can move through the pages of a conversation.
The resources tab is a place to help you keep track of all the assets used to create a page. Filling the fields in the resources tab doesn't actually add any content to the page and is completely optional.
Author Script tab
Use this tab to quickly jot down ideas for a video or write the video script. When previewing a conversation and no video is uploaded, the Author Script text is shown instead.
Example: Embedding a Google Slide
- When editing a conversation, click "Add Page" on the pages sidebar
- On "Page Type" select "Embed Code", enter a page name and click "Save"
- To get the embed code for your presentation, in Google Slides go to File > Publish to the web > Embed, click Publish and copy the embed code.
- Back in the Designer, paste the embed code in the Embed Code tab, then to hide the presentation playback controls, after the part that says delayms=3000 add &rm=minimal (see the example below).
<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vQj7gd4thpdTCTG9d0fmaqS_ZvyyJoZy89YmlGccEA1Cl4--0h3vsg4Fk49gjwn5lPoQTOYIdyeXbb1/embed?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000&rm=minimal" frameborder="0" width="960" height="569" allowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true"></iframe>
5. Click the Preview tab to see the embedded slide